Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh and hair growth?? on top of head growth

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
very odd side im getting right now...been on gh 5iu ed for 2 months now...top of my head i have a ton of new hair..all inch long tiny hairs everyhwere sprouting up....my head is already filled with hair and is long...anybody experince anythign like this before?>

its like im growing a little afro through my long ass hair...lmfao...im not joking:FRlol::FRlol:

GH is crazy stuff and does different things to different people. Here is an example that I can prove. I went to the dr. with the same shoes I wore for like 3 years (i have them resoled, dress shoes) the dr. assistant measured me and said 6'1". I looked at him odd and this time I made sure he measured it correctly. I honestly and really grew 3/4-1". I was never 6' in my whole life! Ok guys let the rocks be thrown, I know, no grows taller on GH.

HGH has been said to increase hair growth as well as cause hair loss so yes it would seem anything is possible with HGH.

lmfao...

Hey Bro,

I have been taking HGH for 6 months @ 4 ius everyday and had a lot of hair growth that everyone noticed after about the second month.

One of the great side effects for someone whos hair is tinning ask me I know lol

GH is crazy stuff and does different things to different people. Here is an example that I can prove. I went to the dr. with the same shoes I wore for like 3 years (i have them resoled, dress shoes) the dr. assistant measured me and said 6'1". I looked at him odd and this time I made sure he measured it correctly. I honestly and really grew 3/4-1". I was never 6' in my whole life! Ok guys let the rocks be thrown, I know, no grows taller on GH.

anything is possible.

Top Bottom