Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH gyno prevention...

Roc86

Hey fellas ... gota question for a bro here;

Guy I know is planning on running GH for rehabilitation purposes. He plans on starting out @ 2iu's a day, and as activity progresses probably work up to 4ius a day.

Ive advised him to run it for 6 months give or take to see optimal results and get the best bang for his buck.

That being said, this guy is relativley sensitive when it comes to gyno. Had a bit in puberty, and has had a little bit of problems in the past whilst fucking around with small doses or some very un-gyno characteristically AAS'.

Im assuming GH alone will not affect gyno, however even a slight underlying estrogen discrepancy/elevation could probably aggrevate things.

The only reason im asking is due to the fact ive seen a remarkably high amount of people saying their getting gyno with IGF and GH of late.

Anywho, he will ONLY be running GH, at least to begin with. Would maybe some B6 for prolactin blocking and either AIFM or some nolva on hand be a good idea.

Sorry for the long post, appreciate replies.

Roc

He can run .25mgs arimidex EOD just to be on the safe side...

i am in the same boat. i got it when i hit puberty and thru out my life when i would stop and start training. i can't take anything without a blocker not even a prohormone. but i did hear that to grow you really don't want to take something that blocks almost all estrogen like arimidex is that true?

as far as the gh usually if you are getting gyno it is fake. probabaly hcg which will give results, but boost all your levels. I am taking the gh now and havent had a prob

jochensa said:
i am in the same boat. i got it when i hit puberty and thru out my life when i would stop and start training. i can't take anything without a blocker not even a prohormone. but i did hear that to grow you really don't want to take something that blocks almost all estrogen like arimidex is that true?

as far as the gh usually if you are getting gyno it is fake. probabaly hcg which will give results, but boost all your levels. I am taking the gh now and havent had a prob

righto ... will keep this in mind. Also my bro is taking the GH to help heal some injuries and size really isnt a factor. Hes a fighter and is already a big mother for his weight class. Hence some fat loss, and maybe so improved muscle quality is really all that hes looking for possibly as a bonus in addition to getting him back in the gym sooner.

thx bros

Mr.X said:

Good advice there..

just don't want to take your estrogen down too low, that's as bad as having too much..

arimdex will do fine..

Mr.X said:
Would AIFM accomplish the same thing, to suppress estrogen? And does real GH elevate estrogen levels alone?

Would 1 pump of AIFM per day suffice in place of the Adex? Macro whats your take on this?

I think certain people are more predisposed to gyno than others.
I would try the gh w/o any anti-e and if I started to notice any gyno, then take femara to knock it out and adex to keep it under control.
I only had to do this when on a gram of test/ew and it worked like a champ.
BTW AG-Guys has both of these research chems and they work great.

Top Bottom