Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH experiences

the_only_sepe

I read a lot on how to use it and all, but I dont see any bro,s giving results of their cycles, I want to know what kind of increased gains to expect stacking with test vs. test only and bulking.

I've been on a bottle a day of serono for 3 weeks and have gotten only modest results-I'm using sust and Igf-1 with it along with a very low t-3 dose. I'm using it to get shredded. If you want to bulk, use the hgh with slin and test for best results

diamond, I see you are very knowlegable in the gh department, I dont have many cycles under my belt, I need a good permeanant gain of about 30lb. do you think I could get away with doing less cycles as long as I did test,slin and gh vs. as only and reaching my goal. I like the idea of gh, test combo making more permeanant. gains vs. as alone

the_only_sepe said:
diamond, I see you are very knowlegable in the gh department, I dont have many cycles under my belt, I need a good permeanant gain of about 30lb. do you think I could get away with doing less cycles as long as I did test,slin and gh vs. as only and reaching my goal. I like the idea of gh, test combo making more permeanant. gains vs. as alone
probably-I don't want to tell ANYONE to use slin, because if you don't do research on it -it can be quite dangerous. If you know about the risks, you should be able to use it and the gains from the slin and hgh will be permanent.

from my experience gh wont give you 30 pounds...and if it does it will take forever. i have been on gh for almost 4 months and i have gained about 5 pounds of lean body mass. stayed the same weight but i have lost body fat. took test, an androgen, t3 and slin with it at all times.

are you kidding me? 5 pounds of muscle is a lot. think about it...if that keeps up that is 20 pounds a year. i am not talking water weight or fat. i am saying muscle.

jc21 said:
are you kidding me? 5 pounds of muscle is a lot. think about it...if that keeps up that is 20 pounds a year. i am not talking water weight or fat. i am saying muscle.

ok, that does sound good, I want some!! what was the test dosage

my test dosage was 1500mg/wk for most the cycle...it is down to 800mg/wk now. i think people should wait till they get the most they can out of AS only cylces. i mean if you hit up gh on the first cycle along with some AS you will probably gain 30 pounds. i waited till i was have problems gaining what i want on AS only.

how do i afford it? well i work and dont live a extravagent lifestyle. just gotta have your priorities.

Top Bottom