Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh dosing schedule

theslime

I always thought gh was supposed to be injected ED or twice a day but now I see people trying EOD, 5x per week and posting about superior gains what do you guys think?

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are older and want youth benefits and weight loss, then stick with daily or twice daily 2-4IU's. If you want muscle development then go 3x / week much higher dosage like 6+IU's.

So if your looking for growth when is the best time to inject before workout after workout or am/pm split dosage or before/after workout split? I've been using for 5mo. @ 2iu daily at have not seen anything yet. I have tried to go up 2iu am/pm and started to break out alot more any comments/sugestions. I'm 47y, 220lb, 8-9% body fat, been lifting 20years+.

3 x week, one shot right after you work out min of 6 IU's.

No not all. I have only heard of one person complaining of acne. That was found to from something else.

ED once a day in the belly
5 days on and 2 days off
Dose depends on you. 4IU ed is normal but some people do 6 and 8 and I am sureo thers do more...
Also the longer you do it, the better the results.

Top Bottom