Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh=Diesease acceleration?

VONN

this is the 3rd time in the last five years that i have had to renew my membership to this board, so don't think i am a newbie here:rolleyes: Anyway, i read alot of crap about gh accelerating dieseases that you may be genetically pre-disposed to, i think back to Dennis Newman, and now the rumors of Flex Wheeler?? I know we are talking about guys that use gh for years, mostly maybe all year round, and i'm guessing most at higher doses than you or i might use, but shit man, i just wanna use it for like 6-8 months like once, maybe:good: (mostly cause of price) is this something i should be concerned with?? my father has a very very low level diabetes, and my gram had parkinsons,<-------that freaks me the fuck out man, i don't want that!!!! am i over reacting here for only wanting 6-8 mos of use??, and what type of gh was ulter using, that he mentioned on his thread with his neck x-ray??

Just the opposite is true. GH is an auto-immune system booster. That is one of it's primary uses for HIV patients and seniors. I never get colds, flu, anything when on GH
Exceptions......may speed the growth of existing tumors, and because of it's down-regulation of insulin sensitivity, would be contra-indicated in users with diabetes.

Its still to new to say. Guys have only been "abusing" it a few years. Many of those abusers may have genetic predispositions that allow them to use it and not have serious sides - the same way that people with high levels of alpha-1 antitrypsin can smoke without developing emphysema.

Many of those currently using significant amounts of HGH for significant amounts ot time may have a genetic predisposition to help them, and those that do not may experience sides (carpal tunnel etc) that cause them to discontinue the use - and therefore those of us using the boards for advice may only hear from those who are genetically unusual. It may bear no resemblance to what those who are not genetically unsual may experience.

Studies are often contradictory regarding HGH and IGF-1. A great many studies have emerged showing that low IGF-1 results in longer life spans for Okinawans, worms and flies. Low IGF-1 has been linked to reduced risk of breast, colon and prostate cancer. People with acromegaly (who naturally produce high HGH) have a much higher incidence of colon cancer - but that could also be due to other genetic variations.

At this point nobody can say for sure that HGH and IGF-1 taken exogenously will cause or prevent disease.

I don't know about parkinson's but theoretically, GH could speed up diabetes. I may be wrong here, but if I remember correctly, people with gigantism usually get diabetes. GH changes sensitivity to insulin. It effects CHO metabolism too. Do some research on gigantism and diabetes.

Kinda weird that that is a link to http:////...

Anyway... makes for an interesting read. I have yet to use GH, but would love to at some point... I'm only 26 now, and from what I've read, it shows it's benefits more if you are older...

Endocrinopathy (due either to GH excess or to mechanical effects of the adenoma)
Hyperprolactinemia
Diabetes Mellitus/Carbohydrate intolerance
Hypogonadism; Hypothyroidism; Hypoadrenalism
Decreased libido or impotence

General Systemic Manifestations
Fatigue or lethargy
Weight Gain
Heat intolerance
Photophobias
Increased sleep requirement

The disease is characteristically disfigurating and many of the facial and acral distortions due to the excessive soft tissue are reversible. The muskuloskeletal abnormalities are generally not reversible but myalgias and arthralgias frequently decrease. Especially after 45 years of age, an increase of mortality rate from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular atherosclerosis (36-62%), respiratory diseases (0-25%) and malignancies (9-25%) occurs. Death rates tend to be higher when D. Mellitus or Hypertension is associated.

Top Bottom