Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH cycle help

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]I got a couple gh questions??lets say if you are doing a 10-12 week cycle the first have bulking up with test and the other have gettin ripped with like fina and winny is it better to take gh throughout the whole cycle or can you just take it towards the second have during likes weeks 5/6-10/12 during cutting phase.also what do you think of finishing your cycle of gear and gh and then at the end just taking like 2 i.u's a day during hcl and clomid phase for like 4 weeks??will this help maintain results better or just a waste..thx[/FONT]

That's a waste of money to use GH that amount of time. It's a long cycle drug, that needs 6 months to a year. If you're fairly young, you won't get much from it even then.

that makes absolutely zero sense which makes me wonder if you actually have any sort of clue what you are even doing... hgh needs to be ran extended periods of time... 6 months would be the minimum i would use it

I got a couple gh questions??lets say if you are doing a 10-12 week cycle the first have bulking up with test and the other have gettin ripped with like fina and winny is it better to take gh throughout the whole cycle or can you just take it towards the second have during likes weeks 5/6-10/12 during cutting phase.also what do you think of finishing your cycle of gear and gh and then at the end just taking like 2 i.u's a day during hcl and clomid phase for like 4 weeks??will this help maintain results better or just a waste..thx

No.

Top Bottom