Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH clearing your system / pituitary supression?

tical

Banned
How fast does GH take to clear the body and for your IGF-1 levels return to the "normal" range.

I'm concerned because I need to have some bloodwork done in a few months (by my endo) and they're testing IGF-1 along with pretty much everything else on the form and I don't want anything abnormal to show up.

Is your pituitary supressed when you come off of GH? If so how long until it returns to normal and is there anything that can speed this up... like a GH PCT?

Your body will resume normal hGH production within a matter of days even if you were using exogenous hGH for along time. However, that's not the issue. The issue is rather your body' ability to use your hGH, it may have dramatically lower sensitivity which may be prolonged for many many months. Which may result in a rather nasty rebound if not handled properly, like higher fat accumulation, lower IGF-1 and it's consequences. You can search for my long detailed post a while back in which I showed a very well controlled study showing EOD usage of hGH yielded much better results long-term yet only neglible difference short-term. Too detailed to write about here over again. If someone can find a link to my post go ahead.

junk said:
Your body will resume normal hGH production within a matter of days even if you were using exogenous hGH for along time. However, that's not the issue. The issue is rather your body' ability to use your hGH, it may have dramatically lower sensitivity which may be prolonged for many many months. Which may result in a rather nasty rebound if not handled properly, like higher fat accumulation, lower IGF-1 and it's consequences. You can search for my long detailed post a while back in which I showed a very well controlled study showing EOD usage of hGH yielded much better results long-term yet only neglible difference short-term. Too detailed to write about here over again. If someone can find a link to my post go ahead.

I read that one Junk - good read. I'm on 30mcg of LR3 IGF-1 ED (am sub Q abs). Would it be better to go 60 mcg EOD with it and should I stick to sub Q or go IM? Other stats -
800mg test wk
500mg eq wk
8 iu (going to 10) slin pwo
T3 and clen cycled
loads of other sups including fish and flax seed oils, r-ala, l-glutimene, creatine, etc...

Appreciate the advice - sorry if I'm jumping the thread.

junk said:

Will have to search for this.......

Top Bottom