Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH and big belly

Ptr27

Just wondering how much GH or for how long you would have to do it to get the big, distended belly? Some guys have a big belly (still cut abs just, BIG)I was gonna do a pretty light cycle but don't want to risk losing my flat midsection. thanks

Ptr27 said:
Just wondering how much GH or for how long you would have to do it to get the big, distended belly? Some guys have a big belly (still cut abs just, BIG)I was gonna do a pretty light cycle but don't want to risk losing my flat midsection. thanks

No offense bro, but this has been beat to death along the same lines as "can I drink my winny..."... :rolleyes: Do a search. There's lots of opinions on this.

You would have to be using GH for an extended period of time!

ya you should be alright dude those guys you are talking about take a shit load...
i doubt you have the money... but hay you ears and nose and elbows and head could grow too.. dont forget your jaw... ha ha all symptoms.... I am sure it would take quite a bit though bro ha ha...

Ptr27 said:

The big belly is not a direct result from GH, but rather just plan oh over eating.......Remember, those guys stuff themselves daily trying to get up to the size they are....unless you are intaking 5000+ cals a day, you don't have to worry about the big belly......

sorry guys call me ignorant i didnt notice this post. I posted a thread regarding HGH with insulin - has any of you guys cycled the two before - if so where the results what they are all made out to be?

Jdevlin1985 said:
sorry guys call me ignorant i didnt notice this post. I posted a thread regarding HGH with insulin - has any of you guys cycled the two before - if so where the results what they are all made out to be?

I'd only call you ignorant for highjacking my post...... get your own

I saw a post from someone claiming to have a "GH gut" from only 5 IU's/day, but there were numerous requests for more specifics (i.e. dosing schedule, duration, other AAS use, training regimen, age, etc. etc.) and he didn't post a shred of info on those things.

I did read somewhere that GH can target visceral organs, particularly the large intestine, and make them grow. I'm 37, cycle AAS and do 2 IU's of hgh/day when off and 4-5 IU's/day when on. I'm constantly on the lookout (paranoid, even) for GH gut, but it's almost impossible for me to tell since I do experience some abdominal distention due to the sheer quantities of food you consume when on-cycle. You gotta feed Deca!

Top Bottom