Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting TRT from my doc

lilmanletkev

Hi guys. Turning 38 this January and have been thinking about getting/trying to get TRT from my doc for a while.

Bit of history and info. 5,4" been lifting for 6 years. Still gaining size ok but want to make sure i'm not at the bottom of the barrel in terms of my test levels and want to make sure I'm at the high end of the spectrum. I am only just starting to learn about testosterone and steroids so will admit I really have no clue.

Just seen my doc this morning and told her I want to have my test levels checked along with cholesterol, liver, digestive enzymes etc etc. Told her my libido is low, erections are hard to get or maintain, down in the dumps etc all of which is not true.

She told me low testosterone levels are very rare and it could be a number of many other things and was not really convinced it could be that but I insisted I wanted to get some blood work done to check anyway and would like a print out of my results.

I get the test done next week so any advise from here on out in regards what to do next to increase my chances or how to take things further if I do in fact have low test and cannot get prescribed trt

Many thanks
Kevin

If this doctor is not wiling to prescribe TRT then find one who will.

WTF is "Low test is rare?????"

This doctor is a quack, tell her if she has a crystal ball and can see inside you to give me the winning lottery numbers and who's going to win the Super Bowl.

I know right? As soon as she said that I knew I'm gonna have no chance with the Doc. Still, will get my testosterone, thyroid, and all that good stuff checked next week. If I don't get try through this doc but my results do show I'm low, where else in the UK can I go to try and get on?

one other thing thats' on my mind. If my test levels are good but I do decide to jump on some testosterone anyway, would it be best to cycle or stay on as if i was on trt?

Well first I'm eating to find out if I actually need it or not as I haven't had the results back yet.

If I do need it of course it makes sense to stay on. Even if it's just low why would I want to cycle just to go back to my shitty levels? Of course this is all here say at the minute until I find out where my levels are.

Let's see the results of your bloods 1st. I would NOT recommend staying on unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary. You're still a young guy.

Today with the choices we have for OCT and PCT cycle on and off safely and responsibly.

I am 30 years old and my test level number was 180, they checked out several things before starting my TRT because they said it wasn't normal for me to have low test, I'm a good bit younger than you though so I'm sure that's why.
Not doing a PCT completely destroyed my natural test, so be safe.
Btw low test for me made me feel like was entire body was falling apart, I went to the gym 6 days a week, after my test dropped I went maybe once a week... I just couldn't do it.

HI, thanks for your reply man. Did not doing a PCT destroy your test at some other point as from what I have been reading once a doc prescribes try you usually stay on?
I still train 7 days a week, week 6 with weights and 1 cardio. Never feel fatigued.

Been listing to a lot of pod casts over at danger and Play dot com and they preach staying on and just doing blast and cruise. For me the deciding factor is what my results say which i will post here once I get them back.

Appreciate tour advise man.

Top Bottom