Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting TRT from my doc

EZ_E, How often are you getting blood work done to be checking your RBC and Estrogen levels? Is this just as important on low TRT doses of 200mg as it is with people who cycle on higher doses?

What about fish oils for Cholesterol and aspirin to thin the blood? Would this be necessary also?

How often would you give blood to keep RBC in check?

I get a full test every 2-3 months. It's important ALL THE TIME.

I get phlebotomy as often as necessary, per the RBC count @ the time. My last one was August & I am due for one now.

I'm not too educated on fish oils & aspirin for what you're asking but if anyone has more insight, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Thanks for the reply. So you just get blood drawn depending on your blood count at the time? Makes sense. But how do you know it worked if you wait another 3 months before checking again?

Will look more into the fish oil and aspirin thinning the blood as well but from all the research ive done so far it works.

Dump your doc, find a rejuvenation clinic near you, they have no problems prescribing you test gh and other medicines to keep you feeling young

Had another talk with my Doc. She has spoken to an Endo who wants to take a test for "free androgen index" if he's unhappy with the results he will give me trt.

Mad me laugh a bit when she said the endo didn't want to give me any because my balls would shrink? on 150-200mg?

According to Wikipedia, As a guide, in healthy adult men typical FAI values are 30-150. Values below 30 may indicate testosterone deficiency, which may contribute to fatigue, erectile dysfunction, osteoporosis and loss of secondary sex characteristics.

Booing in my appointment for my blood test now. Can't wait to see the results.

My free and total test was in the mid range and I was STILL prescribed TRT by an excellent doctor. He says bloodwork doesn't mean jack shit- symptoms do..... everyone's different and it's not "here take a test- the results are black and white".

Find a new doctor man.

Top Bottom