Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting TRT from my doc

ok, just got my blood work back from the doc. Not sure if we do it differently here in the UK so not sure how to understand the results.

testosterone is 1

4.6 nmol/L out of a scale of 8.7-29.0

Liver function test

ALT 23

Cholesterol 5.0 mmol/mol
Triglyceride 1.1 mmol/mol
HDL Cholesterol 1.1 mmol/mol
LDL Cholesterol 3.4 mmol/mol
Glucose 3.1 mmol/L out of 3.0-7.8

TSH is 0.91 mU/L out of 0.27-4.2

Vitamin B12 is 1312 out of 180-190 This looks bad?

421 is on the low side "on paper"

You could justify that as low and needing TRT.

Lemme ask you; how do you feel?

In my mind I see it as low as well. I just see it as 6 pints from the bottom and 15 from the top. I feel ok gym in regards to the gym and motivation but everything else is kinda shit. No motivation, lost enthusaims for things I used to extremely love doing

In my mind I see it as low as well. I just see it as 6 pints from the bottom and 15 from the top. I feel ok gym in regards to the gym and motivation but everything else is kinda shit. No motivation, lost enthusaims for things I used to extremely love doing

If that's the case then you're a candidate for TRT. That was how I was feeling when I was diagnosed in 2013, plus a lot of other negatives.

You may also be able to fix it naturally with over the counter remedies; test boosters, etc.

If you go on TRT then there's no going back. The doctors say you can come off but I don't know how common that is without problems.

The ball is in your court....

Yea I hear that and that what worries me most about TRT. I'm almost tempted to do a cycle instead. Not sure I would like to use test boosters with all the liver issues it can cause.

Initially when I 1st went on TRT it was like I was re-born. But there are a lot of other concerns you need to be aware of with TRT.

I never knew I needed to check my RBC count on a regular basis. TRT causes my RBC count to skyrocket, so I need to give blood pretty regularly. This is why you need a good doc who is going to do more than just say "here's some test"

You also need to monitor your cortisol & estrogen ALL the time, which anyone who is cycling should be doing anyway...but now you're doing it all the time.

In my case I feel this is all worth it for how I feel since I was diagnosed and went on TRT. But I still advise that TRT should be a last resort

EZ_E, How often are you getting blood work done to be checking your RBC and Estrogen levels? Is this just as important on low TRT doses of 200mg as it is with people who cycle on higher doses?

What about fish oils for Cholesterol and aspirin to thin the blood? Would this be necessary also?

How often would you give blood to keep RBC in check?

Last edited:
Top Bottom