Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting a tattoo on injection site

NickJR1

I finally got the call for my tattoo, after waiting for months, it's the best tattooing place in the city and you have to make an appointment, I will be getting it on my left delt, I wanted to ask you if I should have any complications because I'm pinning test on my left delt twice a week, I'm right handed so I can't do right delt, I tried to avoid pinning my buttock because I had two previous infections from pinning my buttocks, if I have no choice and can't pin on my delt while the tattoo is fresh I guess I'm going to have to pin on my ass, thank you for your advice.

first off you should never pin the same muscle twice a week! that is how you will develop scar tissue. you will notice that you pin and hit a brick wall, well that is scar tissue

i would ask the tattoo guy how long you need to avoid injecting where you get your tat, i'm sure he will know the answer better than us.

and you need to learn new injection spots.

You aren't going to want to pin your shoulder for at least one week after getting your tattoo. The muscle is going to be inflamed from the tattoo and the last thing you want to do is cause additional inflammation from doing steroid injections.

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

There are a lot of sites you can use. You can use quads, chest, lats etc.

I have descriptions on how to do each injection with explanation photos.

I would pin quads if you don't want to do glutes. You will get some PIP with virgin muscle but you can see what you are doing so it is fairly easy.

Top Bottom