Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting swole

zitzit5

[FONT=&quot]Running tren act w/ A-bombs! Wondering if i should run A-bombs for 1st two weeks. Then start my tren. inj. Not trying to get huge!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just want decent gains. Have some back issues![/FONT]

the title of your thread says getting swole but then in the post you say you dont want to get huge? im confused... im even more confused as to why you would pick anadrol if you dont want to gain a lot of size... anadrol is one of the best bulking compounds you can run, so it doesnt make any sense whatsoever

Tren ace is gonna start working pretty quickly so I don't see any particular reason to kick starting your cycle with orals.
Besides stacking those two is most likely gonna be quite an experience.

Running tren act w/ A-bombs! Wondering if i should run A-bombs for 1st two weeks. Then start my tren. inj. Not trying to get huge!!!
Just want decent gains. Have some back issues!

Takes a-bombs and tren.. qed.

I really think the tren and anadrol combo is not good at all. Maybe lose the anadrol and throw in winnie at the tail end of your tren cycle instead if you want an oral in the mix (although that's really more a cutting cycle)

Last edited:
Tren and anadrol stacked is a time bomb on your health man. Be smart.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom