Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting some blood and urine tests done.....

EL GAUCHO

This is for 2 reasons:
1) Cos I frequently need to pee and am wondering if my kidneys are OK? I've had this for months now.
2) Cos I'm in week 2 of my Oral Winny cycle and I want to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Two questions:
1) Will they trace the Winny at the Urologists or in the blood?
I didn't tell the doctor about the Winny.
2) Will supps like ALA or Saw Palmetto affect the tests in any way?

I'm also having an ECG because I've been getting light stabbing pains in my chest during moments of anxiety or cv exertion.
Will the Winny affect the ECG in any way?

Thanx in advance,
EG

It is prostate that is giving you the urge to urinate frequently...It is DHT that is causing your prostate problems.

are they checking cholestrol, the winstrol may have an effect on that, it did with mine big time.

AK-47: I don't hink its my prostate as there's never any pain, no inflamation and "flow" is strong.
Which is why we're thinking kidney problems.

abc 1: Cholesterol is not being checked as far as I know. I'll see.

Thanks,
EG

EL GAUCHO said:
AK-47: I don't hink its my prostate as there's never any pain, no inflamation and "flow" is strong.
Which is why we're thinking kidney problems.

abc 1: Cholesterol is not being checked as far as I know. I'll see.

Thanks,
EG

Frequent urination (without pain, inflamation etc) is an indicator of high PSA (Prostate specific antigens).....normal should be near 1, you have to have them test for it, so ask, it's an extra blood test to run. Also have them check your white count. If your PSA is higher, and your white count is above 5, you've got an infection.

Don't ask how I know, it's a very recent personal experience.

Wicked info bro, thanks.
I had the test done this morning, its now evening so don't know if its too late, but I'll make the phone call first thing tomorrow and request those extra tests.
Any advice on what to say when they say "Why are you asking for those tests?"
Shall I say "I've got a friend who's a doctor"?:D

I'll keep you updated on results.

Phoned the doc and he said I'd be too young (I'm 28) to worry about PSA's. This is a problem for men in their 50's+.
As for the White count: they are doing that already.
Thanks for the info though.
EG

Top Bottom