Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting scarring away?

FlexCrafty

[FONT=&quot]I always do my shots in butt at the same spot I've never had pip or if I have I'm use to it and it doesn't bother me but I can feel tightness in the muscle while putting the needle in and it's starting to get very sore only while I'm injecting I switch sides every shot but being scrawny as hell my ass is really the only good spot to do it besides rubbing it is there anyway to help the scarring go away?[/FONT]

you shouldn't be using steroids if you are 'scrawny as hell'

and if you keep injecting the same spot of course you will get scar tissue. you are sticking a metal stick through your muscle over and over what do you expect. you better learn new injection places or else

You are definitely causing harm by using the same sites over and over. Ideally you do not want to inject the same muscle more than once every 14 days. Check out ventrogluteal, quads, deltoids, etc as alternatives

You have to rotate injection sites. Of course hitting the same spot is going to mess you up after some time!

Top Bottom