Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of a tripple chin

Toenail Juice Z

Ever since I began cycling (juicing) last year, not only has my body blown up, but my face has also.

I used to have a long thin face. Now 55lbs heavier I sport a round face with a double chin. It makes me look like a fat piece of shit.

I've been on 1tab Nolvadex & 25mg Proviron for about 2 weeks now with no sign of improvement.

What drugs can I use to get rid of this bloat. Should I start Winstrol?

It's just part of juicing. I had a bit of a double chin before using gear and I get a pretty bad moonface while on a cycle.

Oh well, i guess when your body starts to look bigger and more muscular, so does your face... i hope mine doesnt, because thats what chicks liked the most about me... but I have comments saying my face looks more "toned and muscular now" ... wtf i dont notice shit.

Hey try throwing some Preperation-H around your face, i heard that works :p

Toenail Juice Z said:
Ever since I began cycling (juicing) last year, not only has my body blown up, but my face has also.

I used to have a long thin face. Now 55lbs heavier I sport a round face with a double chin. It makes me look like a fat piece of shit.

I've been on 1tab Nolvadex & 25mg Proviron for about 2 weeks now with no sign of improvement.

What drugs can I use to get rid of this bloat. Should I start Winstrol?

It's probably water. My little sister is a model and they have to limit sodium intake to keep them from holding water around their faces before shoots....We all know how skinny models are, so it's not always fat that causes that look. Try limiting your sodium and drink shitloads of water (which also keeps you from holding water).

just a stab in the dark but you could try a cutting cycle ya think, keep your diet cleaner you can put on quality muscle with little fat gain while bulking just depends on how disiplined you are with you diet

def try some arimidex bro, that should help with the bloating

increased estrogen levels cause fat deposition, so at first you start to hold water, then eventually you just get fatter, for that reason estrogen should be controlled throughout the cycle not just when the symptoms arise

i feel your pain bro. i'm cutting now i can se a two pack but i still got a double chin. it sucks, thats why i do 45 min of cardio every day now. i hope not to lose to much muscle. latter bro!

Top Bottom