Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting red in the face on cycle

watts1

[FONT=&quot]About six months ago I started on a cycle of Deca and Cypionate. About a week into my cycle I noticed that my skin was starting to get a little red around my face and neck. Two weeks into the cycle it was very pronounced and after three weeks I looked like I had a full on sun burn. I discontinued my cycle and assumed that there was an issue with my gear (It was from Mexico). A couple months later I had my blood work done and was perscribed Enanthate and Anavar. The first shot of enanthate gave me the same redness. I consulted with the doctor who told me he thought it may be a reaction to the lintseed oil the compound is made with. He provided me with a bottle of enanthate made from cotton seed oil. I continued on this for two weeks. At first I thought this had cured the problem but now my face looks flushed again. Has anyone ever heard of this? I do have a light complection but I don't have any rosacia symptoms... Only get a little flushed when I drink liquor. Don't want to stop mid-cycle but I'm tired of people asking if I've been tanning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Very well could be blood pressure issues if you have tried multiple carriers

Top Bottom