Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting ready for a show with the flu??

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
12 weeks out and have had the flu since Saturday so its day 4 with no workout. are show hopes dead? my bodyfat is low as I was on a diet for 4 weeks prior and was slowly working down. feel like shit. have never gotten sick when training for a show.

flexed1 said:
12 weeks out and have had the flu since Saturday so its day 4 with no workout. are show hopes dead? my bodyfat is low as I was on a diet for 4 weeks prior and was slowly working down. feel like shit. have never gotten sick when training for a show.
Flexed I think you answered your own question there.
12 weeks-shit alot of guys dont even START their diets until then so you IMO are fine. I'd just relax and try and eat as scheduled but maybe keep the carbs a bit lower.Also when you dont feel like death on wheels you can go outside (provided the weather is good in Austin now) and go out for a walk (slow and easy) and when you start to feel alot better start up again.
Now if you had said 1 week or 2 weeks out then that would be ALOT different.

Don't worry you have plenty of time before your show. I've gotten sick before while doing a show just keep your calories in check and your glutamine and protien high. Remember if your running a tempeture that means your core body temp is up.try and get in the Gym and lift as much as you can even if it's only for 30 minutes or so and no cardio.Good luck hope you feel better soon

Top Bottom