Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting ready for first cycle of deca. want to know what kind of gains i will make.

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
I'm getting ready to do first cycle of deca.

week1 200mg
week2 400mg
week3 400mg
week4 400mg
week5 400mg
week6 200mg

I've been lifting on and off for bout 15 years now and I feel I have pretty good genetics for strenth but dont get the size I want. I just started back lifting bout a month ago and made some big gains already. bench press 340 squat 450 and military 200 just curious as what kind of strenth gains to expect on deca. Also My arms have always been sad. I've never even gotten them up to 16" they are bout 15" now. Is it possible to get them to 16" after first few cycles? Seems as if I hit a stick point and cannot blast past it.

First off.............deca is self tapering so there is no need to taper at the beginning or end of the cycle. Secondly, it is hard to tell you what kind of gains you'll make. It isn't just lifting or how strong you are, the majority of size/strength is made up of diet. If your diet is good, ayour water intake is good, and your training is hard....I would guess at anywhere between 10 pounds and 30 pounds. All depends on how you do it.
Good luck on your cycle dude, hope this helped.

My 2 cents

I would definitely get some more gear. 6 weeks is not enough for Deca. I would run it at least 8-10 weeks. I would also suggest some test so that you don't have to worry about Deca Dick. Just my 2 cents.

At 400mg-500mg deca only per week I would go at least 12 weeks, the gains you make you will keep.

But you simply need to extend you cycle.

The gear is a small part of the equation,

Training, nutriention and rest are more important.:D

deca reply

I definitely agree with guards and 2000maxima se. Many people claim deca insulates their joints which makes a comfortable cycle, less achy joints may lead to strength gains. Don't expect as much weight gains as with testosterone blends, however , much of test gains is water weight and deca gains may be a few lbs. less with less water. I personally find deca gains more long lasting. As 2000maximase said, many report sex equiptment failure with deca, i personally believe your dosages are not high enough to have equitpment failure problems.

good luck

tt-tucker

Top Bottom