Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting older

Thanks.
First off, do you have any business ties to either of these sites?
Do you have any personal experience with the items you suggested?
When my shoulder issue surfaced this last tube I did run some box-157 at a fairly high dose 750 mcg/day for s couple weeks with no noticeable improvement. It was from purity source labs which I know are legit.
Was it simply not enough and needs to be stacked?
I have used everything listed... none of these have any sort of toxicity whatsoever... sarms are NOT toxic... i also have a video thoroughly discussing the stack...

also, talking about quality... umbrella and s4s SPECIALIZE in these products and are not just resellers.. they produce them which is a HUGE difference as opposed to just reselling another product... which can be dicey at best...

i overlooked the fact you are on trt so no pct is needed in that circumstance as well

There is no toxicity with sarms and I assure you that Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale are industry leaders and favorites which is verifiable ALL OVER the internet and as Dylan said, they produce them and do not just resell them, which is a major difference. This is their specialty.

You can get decent ice cream at fast food places in some circumstances but you are getting premium ice cream from a place that specializes in it, like Baskin Robbins for example. It makes a lot more sense to go with the place that specializes in it

I have used everything listed... none of these have any sort of toxicity whatsoever... sarms are NOT toxic... i also have a video thoroughly discussing the stack...

also, talking about quality... umbrella and s4s SPECIALIZE in these products and are not just resellers.. they produce them which is a HUGE difference as opposed to just reselling another product... which can be dicey at best...

i overlooked the fact you are on trt so no pct is needed in that circumstance as well

You never answered the first off.
>>>First off, do you have any business ties to either of these sites?

ask my doctor? nah, we don't have that type of relationship. thx

That’s a bummer.
I took me several years but I finally have a dr. I can be straight with. He is the one that prescribes me Test, Deca Nandrolone, Anavar and Mk 766.
It is nice cause he makes me do regular blood work and helps with my AI. He keeps my stuff legit and legal. Any thing else outside of that stuff I am on my own. But having him help watch my bloods makes me feel better. So when I got my Ortho I have been straight with him also. Of course I am just barely starting with steroids, and not running anything crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom