Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting my wife pregnant

nasahoe22

If I am on cycle and we are trying to have kids could this effect the likelihood of it happening ? I just want to make sure because I have been off cycle for 4 months and if I can jump back on I would like that knowing I don’t pose a risk to my fertility. What do you guys think about it?

It is possible. Depends on the person and how your body in particular reacts to cycles. I some buddies have knocked up chicks while on juice and some haven’t been able to get their lady prego at all. Many factors go into that and they are multiplied when you take into consideration the wife’s body ability to conceive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will reduce the chances but is still possible. I have a buddy who has won competitions and has had 2 kids while on harsh cycles.

You can get your wife pregnant while on steroids. It's extremely unlikely but it does happen.

Most guys will need to get completely off gear, run a PCT and then try to get their wife pregnant though.

It depends if you have a sufficient sperm count. AAS will, of course, suppress sperm production. However, after 4 months off gear, sperm production should be normalized. Be aware that in some individuals, return to baseline can take up to a year if you aren't using PCT.

If steroids were effective in birth control they would be used as male contraceptives, however they aren't.

If you have any underlying conditions, sure steroids may make it harder.

Top Bottom