Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting My Feet Wet - Newbie Questions I Can't Seem to Find

Lane Marcos

Hello,
I've been sorta getting my feet wet for the past two months on and off, just doing basic research this stuff (for my rat, of course), and the thing that has attracted my rat most is SARMS, as they seem to be a good way of getting a feel for this stuff. But there's a few questions that I've been Googling and just can't find the answers to.
1. I'd say SarmsSearch or SarmsStore1 would be the place I'd probably buy them. Is there any sort of legal troubles that I could encounter when getting them shipped though? I live in the U.S., do I have to worry about the DA or anything scoping out my rat? RAD 140 is sold on Amazon, but I imagine it's fake shit there?
2. I wouldn't say my rat's ready to start a cycle, because I've got a lot to learn for his sake, but this is my rat's starter "stack" I'm thinking: LGD-4033 and MK-677, then Androsta Max by Olympus Labs for a estrogen blocker. I don't really have a PCT worked out, the only thing I really have so far is the Post Cycle Therapy by Olympus as well. Is this a reliable brand or should I buy something else?

Nah now legal issues shipping in the US.
I would suggest something stronger for pct. and that's where there could be legal issues if you get caught with them. A small dose of clomid for a few weeks would be smart due to shut down that can be caused by some sarms such as LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets simplify things here. You want to go with sarms1.com Other companies like Olympus labs will have "SARMs" in capsules. The problem with those is they are likely fake and just prohormones.

Next, you do not need an antiestrogen because SARMs do not aromatize. This is exactly how to run a cycle with LGD and MK-677:

Weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg per day
MK-677 25mg per day

PCT - 1 bottle of HCGenerate ES (www.needtobuildmuscle.com) 1 bottle will last 4 weeks when dosed at 5 caps per day

* no legal issues at all. SARMs are legal for "research purposes only" which is why you want the liquid research chemical from sarms1.com

This video will help you a lot. In this video I explain what SARMS are, sample SARMS cycle lay outs and SARM cycle PCTs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Always do your research before ordering from any source. This is particularly true when it comes to SARMS.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com. [/FONT]

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

The best lab I could recommend for your rat would be sarms1. Have used numerous products and they all worked without any problems regarding payments, shipments or legitimacy of the product.

MK-677 and ostarine are my favourite ones, after which GW (cardarine) follows

New here can't figure out to start a thread . In 6ft 190 pounds , starting my first cycle of slabs sust325 and decca 300 .....what should I eat , when will I see results , just did my second shot at 2 shots a week . Friday 3/4 cc sust with 1/2 cc dec .....I need some advice and and answers of someone came message me or reply that knows there shit

New here can't figure out to start a thread . In 6ft 190 pounds , starting my first cycle of dlabs sust325 and decca 300 .....what should I eat , when will I see results , just did my second shot at 2 shots a week . Friday 3/4 cc sust with 1/2 cc dec .....I need some advice and and answers of someone came message me or reply that knows there shit

New here can't figure out to start a thread . In 6ft 190 pounds , starting my first cycle of dlabs sust325 and decca 300 .....what should I eat , when will I see results , just did my second shot at 2 shots a week . Friday 3/4 cc sust with 1/2 cc dec .....I need some advice and and answers of someone came message me or reply that knows there shit

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here is an example of a healthy diet plan you can follow ->

Top Bottom