Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting lethargic on GW

BradyCO

so I've been noticing some interesting things on g w cardarine. I am not using the Forum sponsor, I'm using a company called enhance athletes. Some of the things I've noticed is my appetite has been dropping quite rapidly, I am losing body fat but I'm also having problems with energy. I feel lethargic during the day like I want to sleep all day except when I go train. Then I get tired right after. Do you think I have fake g w

you should not be lethargic at all and if anything, your appetite would increase because of an increased metabolism... it certainly wouldnt decrease... you definitely DO NOT have real sarms but this company is known for this kind of thing... stop them immediately and get bloodwork!

https://sarms.forsale is the best you can find and you will never have this kind of issue with them

so I've been noticing some interesting things on g w cardarine. I am not using the Forum sponsor, I'm using a company called enhance athletes. Some of the things I've noticed is my appetite has been dropping quite rapidly, I am losing body fat but I'm also having problems with energy. I feel lethargic during the day like I want to sleep all day except when I go train. Then I get tired right after. Do you think I have fake g w

Sounds like you got fake or counterfeit enhanced athlete sarms, which is most of them
they are likely prohormones not sarms thats the issue

Yes.

Top Bottom