Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting hungrier on steroids

W33jason

I'm currently doing an Equipoise and testosterone cycle and I've been getting really hungry On The Stack

I'm doing 500 mg of each per week
and I'm on week 8 right now
I'm halfway through officially and I did not get hungry the first half of the cycle but now I am where I get a lot of appetite even when I eat a big meal. Do you think I should listen to my body and feed it more or will that just lead to me getting fat

you obviously dont want to over eat but when you use steroids your body does require more food and calories... just keep it clean

Keep your intake clean and under control. You have to feed your muscles to grow but you also never want to over do it

I'm currently doing an Equipoise and testosterone cycle and I've been getting really hungry On The Stack

I'm doing 500 mg of each per week
and I'm on week 8 right now
I'm halfway through officially and I did not get hungry the first half of the cycle but now I am where I get a lot of appetite even when I eat a big meal. Do you think I should listen to my body and feed it more or will that just lead to me getting fat

you should increase protein intake, eat more red meat

Top Bottom