Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting high while on sarms

Abiga38

I like muscles a lot but i love getting high
in fact I'm planning on smoking a blunt right after I get off the computer and a second here. My question is do any of you like to get high and also use sarms together?

will it affect my workouts? Will it effect how i feel when i smoke a blunt?

usually after a workout I like to lay out in my porch with a couple buddies and burn up some grass while drinking a beer or two. Harmless fun

i have ran several sarms cycles while using marijuana... its all about whether or not you are just a burnout, which it sounds like you may be man... thats clearly not a good idea... i smoke at night as it helps me get more creative and sleep easier but i dont sit around all day and smoke either... you can make gains just fine while smoking but dont let it consume you either

sitting around having a drink after a workout is just ridiculous... you are not a serious individual and should not be using ped's whatsoever

It seems to me that you need to assess your priorities on things. I am not against using marijuana but it sounds like you are not in the right mind set to take any of this seriously by the way you come across

I like muscles a lot but i love getting high
in fact I'm planning on smoking a blunt right after I get off the computer and a second here. My question is do any of you like to get high and also use sarms together?

will it affect my workouts? Will it effect how i feel when i smoke a blunt?

usually after a workout I like to lay out in my porch with a couple buddies and burn up some grass while drinking a beer or two. Harmless fun

i dont think marijuana and bodybuilding mix, period

smoke a bit of mj here and there on sarms
but dont abuse anything like these others

Top Bottom