Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting hard pumps when doing stomach fat injections

MaxMore

I have been doing stomach injections for peptides with a 31 gauge insulin syringe and getting hard pumps in my stomach area suddenly. They tend to last a couple of weeks.

First couple of months I did not see that, so not sure what is going on now. Is this normal? Alternatives?

Something is in the peptide you are injecting that is causing an inflammation response and an allergic reaction in your body.

That's the problem with peptides. So much of the products on the market are fake or extremely poor quality. I have seen clients get really weird rashes and lumps when they used peptides against my advice.

What peptides are you using? If you are using HGH analogue peptides like GHRP, I would suggest you switch to the SARM nutrobal instead.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I take Lantus insulin for diabetes and sometimes I get lumps like that if I inject in my stomach. I alternate injection sites. When I get a lump it usually doesn't last long.

Something is in the peptide you are injecting that is causing an inflammation response and an allergic reaction in your body.

That's the problem with peptides. So much of the products on the market are fake or extremely poor quality. I have seen clients get really weird rashes and lumps when they used peptides against my advice.

What peptides are you using? If you are using HGH analogue peptides like GHRP, I would suggest you switch to the SARM nutrobal instead.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Okay, that is exactly what it is. I was taking TB500 and the water was mercy looking, instead of the normal clear on this batch. I thought it was odd, I am sure that i what it is. Thank you.

There is something wrong with your peptides, since this is not a normal reaction. Seems like you are having an allergic reaction or an inflammation from these injections, so I would rather try out some other product to use.

Sounds like there is definitely an issue. Either the product is not clean or something in there is not reacting well with your body. Either way I would stop taking it.

Top Bottom