Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting gyno on cycle

pietroBoselli

I am running 500mgs a week of testosterone enanthate along with 800mgs a week of Equipoise. I started to get some pain in my pecs but didn’t think it was a big deal. Then a few days ago noticed a lump below my nipples. Seems like I am getting gyno ? What do I do from here, do I stop the cycle?

you need to just stop.. you dont have any sort of clue what you are doing and have zero business using any sort of ped... stop what you are doing..

I am running 500mgs a week of testosterone enanthate along with 800mgs a week of Equipoise. I started to get some pain in my pecs but didn’t think it was a big deal. Then a few days ago noticed a lump below my nipples. Seems like I am getting gyno ? What do I do from here, do I stop the cycle?

Test and EQ and you got gyno? not good

stop the cycle and run testosterone 200mgs/week TRT dose and do anti gyno protocol
nolvadex/aromasin/yohimflame

Have you done any kind of bloodwork? Are you using an aromatase inhibitor? Are you sure that you truly know what you are doing here sir? It seems as though you do not

800mg Eq and got gyno?

I'm no where near the expert that some of you guys are, but doesn't boldenone compete for the aromatase enzyme?

I see zero mention of an AI

Top Bottom