Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting gear from the Doc for torn rotator cuff.

rtnhrtnh

Alright, guys, I don't know how it happen, but I done gone and fucked up the dreaded -rotator cuff-. I've got full range of movement, but my strength is jacked up and I can't even bench the damn bar without pain, so I'm gonna have to go see a Doc. I hate doctors, so I don't know a whole hell of a lot about who to go see.

I don't know a whole hell of a lot about getting prescriptions for this sort of thing, either (I generally prefer a certain crystalline yellow inhibitor of oxidative phosphorylation...), but I'm doing my reading and I keep hearing about cortisone shots (corticosteroids = catabolic = bad, right?) being common, HOWEVER, I'm also hearing that sometimes you're given an RX for anabolics.

I want to this fucking shoulder fixed (without surgery), and I think any of us would jump at the chance to have my insurance pay for some AAS, so I need your help, bros. If any of you have been here before, sound off for me. I guarantee karma and props in return. :D

And what kind of doctor is most likely to be familiar with steroid treatments?

you need to see a urologist and it is unlikely he will prescribe aas unless your test scores are below 200ng.good luck

Hahaha.. thanks for the quick response, man, but are you serious? Go see a pee-pee doctor for my fucked up shoulder? :D

Man you need to see a sport medicine doctor. He will know exactly what's going on and what to do about it. You want to stay away from coryisone shot they have a lot of sides.

Yeah you probably need an MRI, go see a sports med doctor or an orthopedic surgeon. Only you know if you need a urologist...

Igo Get The Book About The Secrits To Aas Mail Ordering Thare Is A Storry In There About How A Man Got A Docter To Prescibe Him Aas He Would Fast Fore 3 Or 4 Days Only Drinking Watter Then 48 Hours Before The Blodd Test He Would Take Berth Contral Pills And In Doing All This He Would Lowwer His Test Count And The Doc Would Give Him Aas.dont Know The Hole Storry But I Would Say By The Book

he will prob give you anti imflam and set you up for a xray than a mri than a ortho surgeon maybe a cortizone shot than theropy 3 days a week. i hate to say this but the best thing is rest rest rest if it really turns out to be a torn cuff.
cortizone shrinks tissue in the localized area of the shot.. o by the way the shot if fkkin huge.

spikemydog said:
i hate to say this but the best thing is rest rest rest if it really turns out to be a torn cuff.

Fuck.

o by the way the shot if fkkin huge.

:goof:

Shit. So much for looking on the bright side. Now it sounds like I'm just fucked.
Ah well. Props and K.

they give you a smaller shot for the pain before the big huge one!!!!

i can tell you this though you arent going to get a anabolic from a doctor for being hurt.
hrt, getting a certain age without puberty, aids patient, cancer patent maybe.theres some other uses too.

Top Bottom