Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting gear from the Doc for torn rotator cuff.

Bro take it from me no ethical Doctor is going to prescribe AAS for your shoulder. I have a real good relationship with my Doc,( he has only performed 6 surgerys on me since 1994) and I kinda mention that to him for my shoulder he acted as if I didn't even ask him a ques., just blew me off. The best they will do is prescribe anti-inflammatorys and maybe pain meds. If that doesn't work he/she will send you to Physical Therapy. Then maybe an MRI and surgery. Just being honest been there too many times. GOOD LUCK

i have had both of my sets of rotator cuff muscles to the point of yours. I took lots of alieve for the pain and changed how I lifted to let it heal.
No heavy upperbody exercices with reps below 10 or 12 for one. I also found that I could do incline and decline benches just fine, it was flats that kill me. I do not do flat benches at all now. If I were you I would try to work around the injury and take the anti-inflamatories. If the exercise hurts, dont do it. If everything hurts, take several weeks off and try again. If you go see a doctor all he is going to say is let it rest and heal, that is if its not torn too bad. If the pain doesnt subside with a few weeks rest then I would seek a doc.
Can you pinpoint when you hurt the shoulder, what exercise you were doing? What workout did it get hurt in? With me it was always doing heavy flat benches and military presses when I take the bar all the way down to my clavicle.

rtnhrtnh said:
Hahaha.. thanks for the quick response, man, but are you serious? Go see a pee-pee doctor for my fucked up shoulder? :D

guess its not so funny now,back to what i was getting at is no surgon is going to prescribe you aas for a torn rotator.back to the funny part,a urologist is the only way i can think of for legally getting aas.Hahaha or not that is reality

Top Bottom