Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Food In & Other Issues

Cris87

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi All,

New member here from Australia. I'm 30 years of age and of course cycle through my anabolics.
Currently also using HGH though taking some time off insulin. I've chucked some photos in to give you an idea of where I'm at. I'm not a tall guy and I'm 5'4 - 90kgs.

My main issue at the moment is food. I'm sure you hear this a lot. I'm not a big fan of EQ, although I do know it increases appetite, though I'm thinking of getting some GHRP-6. Before I do, is there anything else worthwhile running???
Also - Do you guys ever do fasting runs solely for the purpose of resetting the stomach's desire?
...Just trying to think of anything else wholistic-wise I can do.

I think I've just hit a wall where I'm sick of food and just struggling to continue getting calories high on a daily basis. I don't eat fast food or crap on a regular basis and eat a lot of home cooked food.

The desire to train is still going strong, and overall mood is great...

20201224_120311.jpg20201224_120232.jpg20201224_120255.jpg

mk677 is far and away your best option man... you want real hunger, take that, yet it has so many other benefits to it long term.. its the closest thing you can get to hgh bro

When calorie needs get high, don't be scared to dirty up a bit. If you think the top bodybuilders in the world are eating 100% clean diets, you're in for a surprise. Post workout "cheat meals" can be very beneficial. 2-3 time per week, if not more. Keep the meals wholesome and macro dense. Burgers and fries, pizza, sushi, ect. You most likely will not get fat, and if you do.. just cut back a little.

I don't know if you are taking any sort of digestive enzyme, but if you are not, I'd suggest one. They can really help when calories are high as well.

the truth is if you raise your calories in then your calories out will go higher too. it offsets each other

what you are doing now is perfect. if you aren't hungry then don't eat. an efficient body does not need much food to function. why in the world would you even entertain the thought of eating junk food with your physique? fuck that. keep doing what you are doing!!

Top Bottom