Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting fat??

wd12_2007

I'm in a low carb with 6 meals ,,and using
Tran enan,prop,boldenone and GH . Can any one tell me why l'm not getting wight drop???

أرسلت من HTC One بإستخدام تاباتلك

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Both tren enanthate and GH cause cause insulin resistance. I suspect your muscle insulin sensitivity is very low.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Both tren enanthate and GH cause cause insulin resistance. I suspect your muscle insulin sensitivity is very low.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.
I all ready know about steroid don't burn fat but my point was about lowering my carb and no note on body fat any way THX a lot for those steps I will look over them again

I would just cut down your calories. The gear you are running will preserve your muscle and even allow you to gain some. You really need to cut your calories down if you want to cut. I would also not recommend going low carb since you are running tren. This can lead to side effects.

Also, you need to pay attention to your appearance, not only the scale. Sometimes the weight may not change on the scales because you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. As a result, you get more ripped, but stay with the same weight.

I would just cut down your calories. The gear you are running will preserve your muscle and even allow you to gain some. You really need to cut your calories down if you want to cut. I would also not recommend going low carb since you are running tren. This can lead to side effects.
Side effect like what???? I mean with Tran

Also, you need to pay attention to your appearance, not only the scale. Sometimes the weight may not change on the scales because you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. As a result, you get more ripped, but stay with the same weight.
Thx for reminding bro

list what you are eating and drinking

list your exercise

you do realize that tren is really a mass builder.. i mean it is used on cattle as a feed lot steroid for a reason. if you just want to move the scale down just cut down on food and up your exercise, forget the steroids.

list what you are eating and drinking

list your exercise

you do realize that tren is really a mass builder.. i mean it is used on cattle as a feed lot steroid for a reason. if you just want to move the scale down just cut down on food and up your exercise, forget the steroids.
1_9 eggs+40 oat
2_140 chicken+100 potato& broccoli
3_140 chicken+100 rice &salad
4_140 meat +100 potato& broccoli
5_200 fish & salad
6_6 eggs & 20 almond
98% for my drinks is water (like 5_6 liters )

Hard Workout for an hour and cardio 20min
1.5 scoop of iso + 5 gm of creatine.
It's not about the scale ...

Top Bottom