Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting blood work done on sat anything im missing?

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
I'm getting complete phy on Sat and told them That I wanted to get Liver Thyroid Cholesteral trygliserites blood pressure checked out anything else im missing before I go on first cycle?

M.O.D.

Why do I need to get HIV? Been married 6 years and wife dont cheat that I know of. The last chick I did before her was when I was overseas and surely by know I would know bout it. Just Curious. Thanks for the Reply's guys! Lots of good Info.

Thanks for the help fellows. I will leave the doc's office on Sat with no blood left in me. heh. I'm just curiouis as to what the results will be. Hopefully he will tell me Im healthy so I can start the gear with no worries. I'm going to use 500mg Sust and 400mg Deca for 10 weeks. With a little Nolva prolly and some clomid at the end.

Dr. J,

Great post and thanks for the info. How do you know what a normal reading should be for each of the tests. Are the normal range values typically provided with the results of the tests?

Top Bottom