Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting blood work done how often

Quinnu

how many times a year do you usually get blood work done?. Let's say I do 3 steroid cycles per year which are 12 weeks each. And I were to do blood work before and after each cycle. Does this mean I have to do 6 times a year blood work? Isn't that expensive to do. is there a more economical way to do it maybe just one time post cycle

how many times a year do you usually get blood work done?. Let's say I do 3 steroid cycles per year which are 12 weeks each. And I were to do blood work before and after each cycle. Does this mean I have to do 6 times a year blood work? Isn't that expensive to do. is there a more economical way to do it maybe just one time post cycle

You might want to re-think 3 cycles/year, sounds like a really, really bad idea…

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I don't have comments on 3 cycles per year, you're a big dude you can do whatever
but on bloods I would do them after each cycle to see where you are

btw I've done 3 cycles per year no problem as long as you do a good pct
dont forget pct starts with planning nolvadex aromasin hcgenerate is a must

Stevesmi has a great article on this

you are not doing 3 cycles a year 12 weeks each dude... there's only 48 weeks in a year... you do a 12 week cycle, let esters clear 2 weeks and then run just 4 weeks of pct, which is light, but lets say 4 weeks... thats 18 weeks on cycle which means you need 18 weeks off cycle... so there's 36 right there...

Top Bottom