x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Getting blood tests

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Getting blood tests within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm making an appointment with a doc for an annual exam and to get some blood work done. First, am I going to run into in problems with insurance if I mention aas use? And, what should I ask for ref. the blood work? What areas should I have tested.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Getting blood tests

I'm making an appointment with a doc for an annual exam and to get some blood work done.

First, am I going to run into in problems with insurance if I mention aas use?

And, what should I ask for ref. the blood work? What areas should I have tested.

Re: Getting blood tests

If it's your annual checkup, they generally aren't testing hormones, so no need to mention AAS use. They generally don't let you pick the blood test panel for an annual physical, so there isn't really anything to ask for.

if you mention steroid use its definitely possible that you could have an insurance issue...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

click the link in my signature and get bloodwork done on your own so you avoid the bullshit

you can even PM me and i will go over your bloods with a 1 on 1 consult
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Easiest solution is not to schedule bloodwork or physicals mid cycle with your doctor

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Quote Quote posted by cedricmyers View Post
    I'm making an appointment with a doc for an annual exam and to get some blood work done.

First, am I going to run into in problems with insurance if I mention aas use?

And, what should I ask for ref. the blood work? What areas should I have tested.
    Have a read of the insurance T&C.

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    if you mention steroid use its definitely possible that you could have an insurance issue...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
    Dylan has you covered