Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In Getting A Blood Test.....

DIXIEBOY

I know all the tests are important, but what are the ones in particular that someone in the iron/game should be most interested in? Any input would be great. Also if you r would give me the medical terminology for the test. My doc will be giving me a copy from the lab. Thank you for any input bros.:teleport:

I found this in the search-STew share your knowledge bro!

Originally posted by Stew Meat
My "A/G" ratio was also out of range. It was 2.2H
Normal is 1.0-2.0
The reason is that my globulin levels are low (antibodies)... that's weird cause I never get sick...

SGPT and SGOT normal ranges that I listed above were what was printed on the results from the blood test.

SGOT: "An enzyme found in skeletal and heart muscle, liver and other organs. Abnormalties may represent liver or heart damage."

I'm going to set up an apointment to get this checked out tommorrow. I am not going to start my cycle till everthing checks out. I could have heart trouble... who knows.

Also, the "BUN" level was abnormaly high. BUN is an indicator of Urea Nitrogen. "A by-product of protein metabolism eliminated through the kidneys. An indicator of kidney function."
I don't know if a high bun is good or bad... its abnormally high. Maybe that just means I am consuming a lot of protein (only 200g/day usually).

THIS IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A BLOOD TEST. NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT ONE. Case in point.
:D

Last edited:
BUMP

Any help at all for me bros? The doc said he would help monitor me while I am on gear.He supports me,but won't perscribe.Oh well. I know he will explain to me everything if asked. But I don't want to go in blindly, when I get my results back. I want to show some sort of know how..hehe
Thanks in advance for any input.

Just look at that same thread and click on the link that I put in there for those who are looking for tests. That place has the best prices and you can read all about it from their site.
You don't have to tell them everything that you want tested; all you have to do is say you want a wellness test. They will test everything. You have to pay extra for testosterone check though.

-Stew

Top Bottom