Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting the best trenbolone only bulking cycle results

Gaston R

FOR BULKING:
Do I necessarily have to stack tren with test to see the results? I thinking about running 12 weeks of tren only. Most sites say Trenbolone is NOT a mass gainer, but the strength gains help in gaining mass and muscle, but you have to stack it with either test or dianabol to really gain weight. I've read online doing a cycle of ONE roid only the risk of side effects drops because you are using only one anabolic, if you use more there are more side effects, so how true is that?

Rule of thumb, always use Test as base. Tren might/will shut you down, so you have no natural test production, so the Tren is actually counter productive if you run it alone.
Is this your first cycle?
Tren is really something you shouldn't mess with until you're 'maxed out' and nothing else works anymore. It can be really harsh for some users.

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of guys will disagree with me on this because we live in a cookie cutter society

but the answer is no you do not.. I have ran tren alone many times.

tren is both anabolic and androgenic. so it never has to be stacked to make gains

the problem is on forums people parrot things they read, (cookie cutters I call them) so they will tell you to always stack test as a base which is total malarkey. the old school bodybuilders never used test yet last i checked they looked pretty damn good to me. Arnold would use deca and dbol with primo.. that was his cycle for the Mr. olympia.

remember that all anabolic steroids are derived from the male hormone testosterone. but also keep in mind certain steroids are non androgenic. I never recommend using a pure anabolic solo, cause to me its a waste. it is always good to stack in an androgen to give the cycle a kick, so in that case testosterone is a good choice.

the best cycle i ever ran, which i smashed PR's was tren with Tbol and tren with anavar. no testosterone was used either time and at sub 200 pounds at 5 6 i was benching 4 plates and squatting 5 plates no problem. so anyone who tells you that you have to use test in there needs to focus more on their training and diet. tren is the king of steroids!!

In my opinion, testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

This is how I would run your cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 500mg/week
Tren 300mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would also run a cycle with test higher than tren. Combinations can vary, such as
750:500
600:400
500:400
500:350

Something in that range

I would say that it is something very individual. Some people find that the combo of test and tren works best for them, and even among them there is the difference between those who prefer more tren, or more test. Meanwhile, others run very successful trenbolone solo cycles. Therefore, I think that you need to find what works best for you, and do so.

Top Bottom