Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting back into shape cycle? Please help....

Johnny V

I have had bad stomach problems for about 5 weeks so have not been to the gym. A month before the stomach pains I came off a d-bol/sus/deca cycle that gained me about 20 lbs. Now because of not eating etc I lost almost 20 lbs and am getting pissed, and begain shrinking. :bawling:

I am going to hit the gym for about a month then I want to know what you bros would recommend to get me back to where I was. I was 230 6'1" and I am a HARD gainer. Is there a thought on how to do a "light" cycle that may last a 2 months or so and just help me slowly gain some weight and cut a bit? Trying to keep it cheap but thinking a test/eq/winny cycle? But not sure this is the best choice or what what amount to use....

THANKS

Bump because I need the advice..... Was thinking of this:

400 mg test a week, week 1-10
300 mg EQ a week, week 1-10
50 mg Winny every other day week 7-10

This is my 4th cycle and I am doing this to get back into shape and back to where I was since my 5 weeks off from the gym has been devistating. Will be doing this after I get my butt back into the gym for a few weeks. Please let me know thoughts and let me know if I should use something other then test I am just use to Test 200 but not sure if there is something better for this....

Your story is similar to mine. Lost weight due to illness.

There is no such thing as a hard-gainer.. only laziness. Some people are of course more genetically gifted than others. Gaining 20lbs even whilst on the juice is not hard-gaining.

Give your body more rest. Cycle to cycle... who do you think you are? A Pro Athlete or bodybuilder? Train naturally, get your strength up... and do another cycle in a few weeks (say 8 weeks time minimum)... otherwise you will join the ranks of the addicted. And that is not right.

My opinion.

Get your stomach probs sorted also.

Force feed yourself... you may even gain some of that 20 back natural.

what he just said, i had done that for the first time. i am on my 4TH! day! of my cycle and up 5lbs, feelin swollen like a MOFO already! you do the conditioning up to your 100% genetic potential, the shit will kick in so fast you wont know what hit you!
or on the other hand do what i had done in my past 3 cycles and go from nothing to a month of workingout and wait a good 5 weeks for the stuff to kick in! it really does make the difference,

Thanks guys I know that it is the right thing and I am glad people stand up and say it. I will give myself more time of working out natural and eating right.

Please let me know if this would be a good cycle to do after about 10 weeks of training natural. By then I think my goal would still be the same i.e. gain a bit, lean out a bit, and cut up to make the girls drool..... Even more.... :D

Any last thoughts before I place my order? Never did a small bulking/cutting cycle have been use to pure bulking cycles....

THANKS

Top Bottom