Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting addicted to steroids

redman2020

Does this ever happen..... Now obviously this question is very general and i know that someone that has addictive personality can get addicted to anything.

I also know the diffrence between posibility and probability.

Do steroids have any withdral or dependency issues and does addiction to steroids happen often?

No. There is no withdrawal and no dependency unless your own natural test product is lacking. Then you need the steroids for the purpose they are intended for when they are manufactured legally.

I'd have to say yes, they can be "addicting". But it's a psychological rather than a true physiological dependency.

When you take something that makes you strong, can increase your sex drive, gives you great recovery time, increases your sense of well being, and so on then it's naturally going to be hard not to want to take it.

I think a person can take AAS for a fairly long time as long as they keep doses low, follow strict PCT, eat healthy, monitor their BP and blood work, and most importantly cycle off every 8 to 10 weeks.

Don't underestimate the psychological dependecy

black sheep said:
The results are addicting, not the steroids
I 2nd that shit :Chef: :tuc:

In the old days, I would have said no. Now is another story though. Before 2000 gear was something you 'earned' most of the time. People just didn't hook anyone up at the gym, unless you paid your dues that is. Now there is such easy access and the prices are unreal for some ug operations. Now there's guys working out for a few months and jumping on cycle. So I feel there is a mental addiction.

When it come's to fitness people feel they need all sorts of supplements, fat burners and juice. Hard work is no longer an answer for today's society. I don't think I've ever seen evidence of a physical addiction. Although if you stop a cycle cold turkey, you may experience mood swings, depression, sexual problems etc if you didn't do pct.

BigRupe said:
I'd have to say yes, they can be "addicting". But it's a psychological rather than a true physiological dependency.

When you take something that makes you strong, can increase your sex drive, gives you great recovery time, increases your sense of well being, and so on then it's naturally going to be hard not to want to take it.

I think a person can take AAS for a fairly long time as long as they keep doses low, follow strict PCT, eat healthy, monitor their BP and blood work, and most importantly cycle off every 8 to 10 weeks.

Don't underestimate the psychological dependecy

You get karma for that bro....... I havnt done any aas and that is a good thing to know before using. I know my body well and that seems like i might be the one that wouldnt want to stop taking it., This is good to know to prepare my self so i am prepared for that compulsive mindset,

I am addicted already. Still haven't seen the effects from my first cycle yet. I already have my 2nd cycle and pct in hand. Just the look of someone who is juiced was enough to get me addicted. It is the look that I have been obsessively trying to achieve natty for 10 years now. I can think of three guys that I have known that have had really impressive physiques. I was always stronger than all 3, but I figured that they had better genetics than me. Since I am hanging around in the juicers circle I have learned exactly how they achieved the look. I even talk with two of them about their use. All this time I was niaeve, now I have the answer I know it is something that has me hooked.

Been training for several years gear just give me an edge, every cycle is planned to the last shot, meal and training session..........I'll beat the shit out anyone calling me an addict........

redman2020 said:
You get karma for that bro....... I havnt done any aas and that is a good thing to know before using. I know my body well and that seems like i might be the one that wouldnt want to stop taking it., This is good to know to prepare my self so i am prepared for that compulsive mindset,

Thanks redman2020. Glad I could share some insight. The "secret" is to know beforehand what you may experience as far as the psychological effects and plan accordingly.

Another point is to have a solid game plan that you will NOT veer from.

Top Bottom