x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

GetPinz Coupons or promos?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about GetPinz Coupons or promos? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have to re-up on my pin stock and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons or promo codes for getpinz.com? Or if you know of a cheaper place all together, that will work as well.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

GetPinz Coupons or promos?

I have to re-up on my pin stock and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons or promo codes for getpinz.com? Or if you know of a cheaper place all together, that will work as well.

You can get exactly the same pins at vetamerica.com for cheaper. 100 pins for $15.35 if I remember right. For the same pins it's $20.00 at getpinz.com

Now got some Karma for the 5 bucks I saved you??!?

Banned
    I sent you some karma...good looking out.

Banned
    anyone else

UA_Iron
    www.gearboxinc.com $10.75 per 50. They have superb customer service and a 5-day max shipping policy - if you dont get it within 5 days the order is yours free of charge.

Amateur Bodybuilder Super Test 2004's Avatar
    What about within Canada. If you can find a site here, get it shipped to you. Tell them to mark it as a gift so you will not pay
    duty. Works for me.

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman
    Originally posted by cmtuggl
    You can get exactly the same pins at vetamerica.com for cheaper. 100 pins for $15.35 if I remember right. For the same pins it's $20.00 at getpinz.com

Now got some Karma for the 5 bucks I saved you??!?

I hope you don't mean that 100-pin set with the 20g cannons......
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

South of Canada, North of Mexico, West of the Atlantic and East of the Pacific...
    Originally posted by Dial_tone

I hope you don't mean that 100-pin set with the 20g cannons......
    LOL!!! You might as well drill a hole in your ass and pour the shit in!!

natedogg03
    Just wondering if u guys use your credit cards to order pins. I know they are legal but, some are scared to leave a paper trail.

Elite Bodybuilder
    If pins are legal where you are, then why worry. You can go buy them at Wal-Mart if you want (seriously, they are pretty cheap too, though lacking in variety).

The fact alone that you got pins is not sufficent for a warrant to search your home or arrest you, nor will it be enough to convict you. It is circumstantial evidence that you intended to give an injection (which is also illegal in many states if you give it to someone else, unlicenced practice of medicine). If you are busted with AAS or accept a controlled delivery, then yeah, the fact you got pins will probably come up at your trial if you have one, and could hurt you. However, this is probably the least of your worries in this thing of ours.