Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GetPinz Coupons or promos?

halfaclue

Banned
I have to re-up on my pin stock and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons or promo codes for getpinz.com? Or if you know of a cheaper place all together, that will work as well.

You can get exactly the same pins at vetamerica.com for cheaper. 100 pins for $15.35 if I remember right. For the same pins it's $20.00 at getpinz.com

Now got some Karma for the 5 bucks I saved you??!?

www.gearboxinc.com $10.75 per 50. They have superb customer service and a 5-day max shipping policy - if you dont get it within 5 days the order is yours free of charge.

What about within Canada. If you can find a site here, get it shipped to you. Tell them to mark it as a gift so you will not pay
duty. Works for me.

cmtuggl said:
You can get exactly the same pins at vetamerica.com for cheaper. 100 pins for $15.35 if I remember right. For the same pins it's $20.00 at getpinz.com

Now got some Karma for the 5 bucks I saved you??!?

I hope you don't mean that 100-pin set with the 20g cannons......

Just wondering if u guys use your credit cards to order pins. I know they are legal but, some are scared to leave a paper trail.

If pins are legal where you are, then why worry. You can go buy them at Wal-Mart if you want (seriously, they are pretty cheap too, though lacking in variety).

The fact alone that you got pins is not sufficent for a warrant to search your home or arrest you, nor will it be enough to convict you. It is circumstantial evidence that you intended to give an injection (which is also illegal in many states if you give it to someone else, unlicenced practice of medicine). If you are busted with AAS or accept a controlled delivery, then yeah, the fact you got pins will probably come up at your trial if you have one, and could hurt you. However, this is probably the least of your worries in this thing of ours.

Top Bottom