Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilder

OMEGA

Enjoy:)
Please view his Blog to see that this is an Authentic Athlete who used AGX stuff, and he was never compensated by us or Asked to do this.:stilleto:

Day 1
8z33gh.jpg

Day 25
2m80e2b.jpg

Day 45
2yod9qh.jpg

Bodybuilding.com - Peterlumberjack’s BodyBlog - agx-sports transformation

What is at www.AGXsports.com?

LipoStim3, Amplify 02, LIPOFLAME, RawMCC at www.AGXsports.com

LipoStim3
Mimics Ephedrine's benefits without the Side Effect, and works via similar/same pathways

LipoStim3 works via Epinephrine ( Like Ephedrine) and other Neurotransmitters which affect cAMP.
Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed ( bronchial dilation) via the Tea extracts we use.
And also Positive mood that endures was a focus which leads to a cascade of benefits that
lend themselves to a "leaner" life. ( more activity)

Also LipoStim3
~Does not deplete your central nervous system Unlike Ephedrine
~No Jitters or anxiety
~Elevates Metabolism sharply without rebound
~Makes your mind SUPER sharp, literally faster and with more recall.
~Heart rate does not elevate artificially

Amplify 02
Amplify02™ IS the Premier Nitric Oxide, CEE and Focus Amplifier. Amplify02™ amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previous limitations but SMASH them. Amplify02™ gives you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed results. Taken before your workout Amplify02™ boosts your energy, muscle PUMPS, fat burning, strength, endurance, muscle volume, ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the maximum.

LIPOFLAME
LIPOFLAME™ is a powerful fat burning amplifier for preferential fat translocation and incineration while doing cardio or working out, and hits the "NOS" switch on you cardio gears and increases your metabolism throughout your day. LIPOFLAME™ is also distinctly mood elevating and endurance enhancing without overly stimulating the athlete.

RawMCC
Get the muscle-hardening power of Magnesium-reacted Creatine in Raw MCC™! RawMCC™ is the finest and highest grade Magnesium Reacted Creatine. Custom-made to yield the Highest MG+ to Cre Ratio, RawMCC™ is one of the only Creatines to radically increase strength, power output and endurance.

www.AGXsports.com

Thankyou :)

-OMEGA

Last edited:
Re: GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilde

the guy seriously didnt use ANY anabolics during that time?!
that is one HELL of a transformation

Re: GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilde

Why Thankyou:)

From when we spoke that is what I gathered.
Peter is a Very educated and committed Supplement User.

he must have been. he was already a big guy, but that kind of a transformation takes bigtime dedication.
but to do that in 50 days....are you sure he wasnt using even a trickle of test?

I have searched his posts Never seen a Mention of AAS use Only Supps and Lifting knowledge

in the same way that professional sportspeople "dont use steroids" perhaps? to do that in 50 he probably did, but that is not to take away from the results. as we know, you cant just use steroids and get the results, perfect diet and the training in the most effective way for you to achieve your goals is paramount.

I dont think so, thats not the vibe I got from speaking with him

Honestly, I don't think that he needed anabolics for that transformation WestWing :D I may be wrong but he was quite big and quite lean and it seems all he did was drop the BF!

While I say it seems that is all he did, by no means is it something easy!

Just out of interest in pic 1 what is his bf and then the same in pic 2?

BTW it says non steroid transformation - does that mean other substances where allowed/used?

:D

Looks like his chest filled out even more from the first picture. Did he go on the Omega Lifting program? or just the supps?

Top Bottom