Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get Ripped, Stay Ripped Cycle

Rippeddrago

Here's the deal. Running 200mg DNP Days 1-2, 400 Days 3-5, and 200 again for days 6-9. Starting Winstrol at this point 50mg/day for 4 weeks, and EQ @ 500mg/week, for 6-8 weeks. Doing to win to harden up after the DNP and eq to pump the veins out. Will keep cals at 2000 as to not gain much if any weight. Just want to tear off the fat. Currently 11%, 197 want to be 6% around 190ish. Any suggestions, advice, additions?
Thanks bros.

DNP.. well let's see .. basically "D" for Dynamite. It's rough stuff, can be lethal if not taken with extreme caution. This is my third time. I never go above 400mg. Do a search on it and you will find all you need or don't need to know.

I was hospitalized by dnp went into a coma and almost died lol

But I still think its safe.. I've used it lots of times its only when your stupid things get dangerous.. Well I'm stupid but thats another problem.

Enock said:
I was hospitalized by dnp went into a coma and almost died lol

But I still think its safe.. I've used it lots of times its only when your stupid things get dangerous.. Well I'm stupid but thats another problem.

lol

the hospital part wasnt funny, sorry to here about it bro but the last part was.

It is unwise to take insulin and then just sit back and take a nap on the couch... just like it is unwise to take DNP and going on a water strike, hanging out on the beaches of Aruba while drinking tequila and eating fat cookies....

I'm not sure what you are saying in your post... "Doing to win to harden up after the DNP and eq to pump the veins out" I mean... the 9 day DNP sounds ok... depending on if you have DONE it before... if you haven't... I wouldn't go over 200mg. Also, if it is crystal (WHICH I DOUBT) 400mg/day is a harsh harsh thing... 200 will do nicely. 400mg/day at powder would be ok for that number of days... provided you take all the necessiary supplementation, water, and take measures to keep your body temperature cool....

Also be aware of possible allergic reactions which can cause blotchyness on your skin.

C-ditty

i just hate dnp, makes me hot as hell, and feel like crap. have you ever done dnp before. if it was me, id do the dnp, then wait a week or 2 to start the cycle. but thats just me.

I just finished up a DNP cycle started at 200mg the first 3 days then 400mg for the next 4 days..........I luv the results but hate the sides-constint sweating especially at night, miserable, no energy-basically hating life for 7 days!!

Top Bottom