Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get my tan on

I've looked into this and I'm really interested in trying it but hesitant. I'm part Irish, and really white with a lot of moles. I've also had a handful removed over the years as they are abnormal. My hesitation is because when I looked into this compound, although it seems there is no evidence, there is the theory it could create or aid in Melanoma. Just this theory scares me. Any of your read anything on this?

Ps. If 1 mg/wk is too tan, why don't you back it off to 3/4 or 1/2?mg?

Real interesting reading. Always heard bout this but never thought about it. The ability to get tan without sun is great. What would a starter dose be? Where are these carried? I've never really looked to much into peptides but keep hearing better and better stuff about them.

Hi

Can anybody here tell me about melatanin not even sure if that's how you spell it.....

thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Beware the loading phase of MT2 made me feel like shit until I had to discontinue it. Supposedly it goes away though.

Beware the loading phase of MT2 made me feel like shit until I had to discontinue it. Supposedly it goes away though.

Depends on body, but if you feel shitty just lower the dosage, its still going to work.

Tums are great to counter stomach sides, every time I take m2 my stomach feels like a cramp or something.

Top Bottom