Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get my tan on

I get massive color off .4ius...

MT2 is seriously fucking great... I am only on day 8 of it and I am so ridiculous dark... its almost too much... and its benefits with libido is so fucking great... i love it!

what are the sides ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Most common sides are nausea, darkening of freckles, and appetite supression. However, once you reach maintenance dosage, the sides basically dissapear aside from increased libido.

do you have to tan? to see the benefits of this stuff? now that its winter time out, and its hard to find the time to get to a tanning bed. I am of Asian/Native american decent. I already am semi-brown-ish but would be nice to have my summer tan year round.

do you have to tan? to see the benefits of this stuff? now that its winter time out, and its hard to find the time to get to a tanning bed. I am of Asian/Native american decent. I already am semi-brown-ish but would be nice to have my summer tan year round.

I started a little over a week ago and didnt go into the sun at all and my tan is almost too much bro... Its crazy how effective it is... Tanning will definitely enhance it but you can definitely still get dark without tanning

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Dylan is right, you won't need to go into the sun alot to benefit from it.

I always tan once a week in a bed for 10 minutes, and it keeps me tan all over with no lines, but you might not wanna be quite that dark lol

Dylan is right, you won't need to go into the sun alot to benefit from it.

I always tan once a week in a bed for 10 minutes, and it keeps me tan all over with no lines, but you might not wanna be quite that dark lol

I over did it at first and looked East Indian for quite a while. Now that I've got it down man do I love this stuff I have an amazing tan all the time

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom