Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get little bigger and leaner with deca-test ?

jul

Hi,

I'm in the last week of my first cutting cycling (winstrol + clen/ECA) (and first cycle ever) I've lost fat and I'm quite satisfied even if I want to be more cut.

I'd like to do a deca(200 mg/week or 1 every 5 days) - test(250 mg /week) - proviron(2 ED) cycle in 3 months, do you think i can drop 3 or 4 lbs of fat and gain 6 or 7 lbs of lean mass with a clean diet and cardio ?
I know deca isn't the best drug for that but I live in europe so I only can get ** equipoise or tren etc .. I don't want to try ** injectible and I don't really want to do winstrol again (liver ..). (I'm NOT asking for source so please do not mail me). BTW I can have propionate too.

i'm 5'8, 166 at 13%

ok thanks,

So genarr3 with a really clean diet and cardio can I expect lose fat (1 or 2%) AND getting some muscle (6 or 7 lbs) ? (i think proviron will avoid bloat)

You'll lose bodyfat as long as you're dedicated to your diet (clean calories), but the bloat will come if you don't have arimidex on hand and run it post cycle as well. Deca's always has given me great results at low dosages, but regaining your natural test levels is key to keeping the gains bc deca shuts you down hard so don't be afraid to run the clomid for 4 wks post cycle. Wait 3 weeks after you're last shot of deca to start clomid.

you think i should run aridimex with so low dosage ?
i'll take proviron which isn't very powerfull but i think it's enough for a small amount of test and deca.

but i'm still wondering if i will lose fat and take muscle with a clean diet :confused:

Top Bottom