Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German teens on gear, German article

Jesus people, have any of you really used the Net before???

Do a Google for babel fish. It translates websites for you, as does altavista.

Ok, a CAT program gives this:
(wow, that is quite a shitty translation!)

Already children swallow ¦Anabolika¦ ¶

¦Geschrieben/Gepostet¦ on 30 July 2003 of ¦Ben¦ original article < http://www.express.de > Cologne - ¦Ihre¦ world - the road.¶Here the right of the ¦Staerkeren¦ applies.¶In Cologne crisis quarters rig boys their bodies - with ¦Anabolika¦.¶Scene:¶the force areas of the youth centres.¶Experts of public health authorities, sport university, youth welfare office want this development together stop now.¶ Its upper arms are ¦Kevins¦ pride:¶49 centimeters ¦gestaehlter¦ ¦Bizeps¦ on each side.¶"that is important to me, as I looks.¶And in addition have other the so more respect for me ", says the main pupil (17) from the Cologne north.¶For 16 months he trains in the force area of his youth centre.¶¦Kevin¦:¶"gotten by a colleague ¦hab`¦ I times a ¦Tipp¦, like I fast muscles construct."¶ ¦Kevins¦ Anabolika consumption - no individual case in the youth centres.¶With a quarter of the 13 to 15-Jaehrigen the forbidden medicines are in the discussion, with the 16-Jaehrigen concern themselves even 50 per cent with this topic, so a study Cologne youth welfare offices.¶"one may not disparage the young people, one must in their world clean-shift", explains ¦Michael¦ ¦Sauer¦ of Institut for biochemistry of the sport university.¶ The young Anabolika consumers come usually from socially difficult families, have vocationally hardly a perspective.¶Sourly:¶"by the income of such means they expect more ¦Anerkennung¦."¶ Cologne expert met now to the crisis summit:¶Representative of sport university (¦Spoho¦), public health authorities, youth welfare office, schools, ¦Sozialdienst¦ of catholic men (¦SKM¦), drug assistance, youth centres.¶Their results:¶There are Doping problems nearly only with boys.¶Those take on high health risks - e.g. heart and liver damage -.¶By offensive clearing-up, individual solutions and close co-operation of all places one wants to become the problem ¦Herr¦.¶ ¦Ralf¦ ¦Krep¦, director/conductor of the youth centre "¦Luckys¦ house" in ¦Bickendorf¦, shows, as such a thing to look could.¶Here ex-¦Bodybuilder¦ ¦Joerg¦ ¦Boerjesson¦ clears up for example:¶"the children notice that I know, about which I talk.¶I ¦hab`¦ doped." ¶He experienced the bad side effects at the own body:¶"chests grew me."¶

Sigmund Roid LOL, me too, the translation was made by a $900 program (Systran). IMO not worth the money.

Sig roid your a good bro with a lot of worthwhile things to say, glad to see that you take a little jokeing well:)

Top Bottom