Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Spellman's Secrets Of Mail-order Steroids... Is It Worth It?

Doubtful. If it had domestic sources why wouldn't the DEA just buy a copy and bust the domestics?

ripped1979 said:
DOES IT HAVE ALL SORTS OF DOMESTIC SOURCES TOO? IS IT WOORTH THE CASH?

It does have sources in it but you must still check with mods. But I feel it is a must read for anyone purchasing anabolics.

You spends $1000s on gear. Spend just a little extra to help secure you recieve it safely.

I think it was worth it...It's only like $40 right? Why not? I'd also tell 4 people about Elite and get access to the free reports also. Good stuff!

Hotmail or Yahoo???? Well seeing that they are not very hard to break into I would think twice about useing them. Get the right hacker (or the wrong hacker) There is all your personal info exposed....

If the source is not willing to go the extra mile to protect himself, why would you?

BIZ!!

ripped1979 said:
COOL MAYBE I WILL BUY IT.... WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT SOURCE WITH YAHOO OR HOTMAIL ADDRESSES??????

Depends if they are foreign or domestic. I've seen more than a few foreign sources that use yahoo and hotmail accounts. If they are domestic, I'd be kinda worried

Lots of sources choose to "blend in with the masses" at yahoo or hotmail. But most of the domestics I've seen that use these require pgp.

Top Bottom