Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genuinely concerned about aggression from tren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zell959

I’m starting a tren cycle soon and I’m concerned about the increase in irritability some notice.

First off, I know it’s all about self control and there is no such thing as “roid rage”. The name of the game is self control and anytime you raise your hands in anger you’re the asshole, not the drugs. I’d also ad that I’m a very calm person. I’ve never raised my hand in anger to anyone and very seldom even raise my voice.

That said, my day job involves talking with people on the phone. I handle auto accidents for an insurance company. Needless to say, I deal with people when they’re at their worst. Demanding, agitated, rude, and relentless is par for the course. It’s particularly bad right now. I feel pushed to the brink every day. I’m worried what a marginal increase in aggression might do to my job performance. Will I turn violent in a fit of rage from a bad phone conversation? Of course not. Might I find my professionalism fail me and I fire back with my own brand of curt agitation putting my job at risk? I’m not sure. My question, I guess, is how intense have you guys found the aggression of a tren cycle to be?

I would advise you to seriously consider this when deciding whether to use tren. Tren is the only AAS that gives me serious aggression. I'm on it now, and I (as well as the people around me) notice that my temper has been short lately. For this reason only I do not take it during the semester when I could possibly say something I would regret to a professor or student. Everybody is different though, and some people don't get any aggression at all from it.
I would suggest starting with tren acetate, that way if you do get bad aggression and you feel it is affecting your job performance, you can stop it and it will be out of your system in a few days. Good luck!

You lose your cool quicker than you would normally. Thats what happens with me. My patience is really short, im moody and grumpy.

My advice to you is that you know you are going to be on a compound that makes you a little more aggitated, so give yourself a little time and take a breath. Its not like you dont know your going to be an ass. Its in your head, use it.. You'll be fine..

xanax. or just keep reminding yourself that you are a chemical bomb, waiting to explode on the first person who comes in contact with you. also, remember that you can lose your job or wind up in pound me in the ass prison. works for me.

It makes me a little more edgey, a little shorter of a fuse. Normally I have a long fuse with a hell of a temper though. On my last tren cycle i got in a figh with my gf and didn't even realise how cold of a stare i was giving her until later, but i think that was more of my temper then the tren. i didn't even realize i crushed the water bottle in my hand either, lol.

Thanks for your thoughts on the matter. I was looking to use tren e, but I think I better make it tren a, as was suggested, so I can pull the plug quick if it becomes a problem.

You should seriously consider trying oxytocin and or P Seven Orange for that problem.

everything everyone just said is true. last summer i NEEDED xanax or i was nasty. this morning for example, i woke up, saw my wife had closed bedroom door overnight to keep dog out, and i flipped on her before realizing i shouldn't be. as i was bitchin about the door, my neck and back were wet from nightsweats and i was just angry. i was angry for no real reason. u must continue telling yourself that u r on a potent -ass AS and not to let it get the best of u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom