Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genuinely concerned about aggression from tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the only thing I ever got remotley related to the supposed Tren/Roid rage was my wanting to tear apart the weights when I was working out. Beyond that it's bullshit, even while cutting on Tren and having insomnia for a lil from it, I was fine as far as attitude was concerned.

Slyder190 said:
Bro the only thing I ever got remotley related to the supposed Tren/Roid rage was my wanting to tear apart the weights when I was working out. Beyond that it's bullshit, even while cutting on Tren and having insomnia for a lil from it, I was fine as far as attitude was concerned.

I have seen and heard of too many people having very aggressive side affects from this item (Tren) to dismiss it as "BS"....[i pulled over a car full of gang members once and wanted to waste them all for giving some driver a bad time]...i was in a total rage for no reason...i have used it 3 times to make sure it was the drug that induced this behavior...i concluded it was. Anadrol has some similarities with alot of people...Some drugs are indicative of promoting certain behavioral patterns and feelings when injested...WE all know this...Guys come on here to get a MAJORITY consensus from experienced users...we just give them what we know. Its not gospel- but if there are 50 posts out of 60 saying this product promotes aggressive behavoir I would tend to go with the majority experience.

this is my first time using tren and believe me, the aggression I'm feeling is no BS! it's the real deal... I'm feel very moody, irritable, edgy, almost to the point of getting panic attacks... even though I stop and take a breather and tell myself "it's the stuff, relax".... it doesn't really help.... I completely agree with Ulter though.... Oxytocin has been helping me to control the aggression... I spray it as needed and the aggression subsides.... I have xanax on-hand, but I prefer not to use them unless absolutely necessary... I would definitely give the oxycalm a try

where does this, NO such thing as roid rage come from? thats kinda...well....false. Yes, you have to practice self control. But steroids replace natural hormones at a rate of 3 to 10 times the original ammount. When hormones are replaced/increased you will rage out. Its just the nature of the beast. I just dont see whenere people get this idea of NO ROID RAGE. Where, almost everyone on this thread has stated that tren makes them agitated/aggressive 10 fold. That, my friends,is roid rage. Weather you want to face the facts and call it that, or sugar coat it, it is real, and it does happen.

Are you really that set on Tren? Would it be worth it if you did loose your job? I know I couldnt handle it. And its to bad because I would love to run some Tren.

cityhick said:
Are you really that set on Tren? Would it be worth it if you did loose your job? I know I couldnt handle it. And its to bad because I would love to run some Tren.

I am pretty set on tren, but I've decided to wait. The job isn't always as bad as it is right now. I'm gonna try to catch up my desk as much as I can and wait for the phone volume to drop a little. Then, when I do start my cycle, I'll use some of the various suggestions above to minimize the aggression.

CaddysNJuice said:
where does this, NO such thing as roid rage come from? thats kinda...well....false. Yes, you have to practice self control. But steroids replace natural hormones at a rate of 3 to 10 times the original ammount. When hormones are replaced/increased you will rage out. Its just the nature of the beast. I just dont see whenere people get this idea of NO ROID RAGE. Where, almost everyone on this thread has stated that tren makes them agitated/aggressive 10 fold. That, my friends,is roid rage. Weather you want to face the facts and call it that, or sugar coat it, it is real, and it does happen.

Well, I guess it's how you define it. I've seen roid rage used most often to describe people completly losing control of themselves and going on a violent rampage solely because they were on steroids. This use of the term is just an excuse in most cases. It usually goes unmentioned that the individuls experiencing such behavior had problematic track records before they even got involved with AAS.

This seems kind of strange, but my tren experiences have actually helped me keep my temper in check on several occasions. I think it's because I know that I have that edge , which is not normal. I have a strength that the average person doesn't and I know it. This has kept me from flying off the handle, where a lot of men wouldn't. It is like I refuse to let trivial agitating things enter my mind or my life. I'm 50 years old and I realize that life's too short to include these trifles. This mindset has helped me over the years. It's been my secret, but I'm glad to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom