Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentropin AQx

ac95

Got my hands in some Gentropin and it was shipped in a week but it wasn't kept chilled. The box says to keep it at 40degrees, so does this mean degradation to the point of non-bioavailability?

Got my hands in some Gentropin and it was shipped in a week but it wasn't kept chilled. The box says to keep it at 40degrees, so does this mean degradation to the point of non-bioavailability?

That's 40c bro not f.
It's fine.
Thanks for giving me a chuckle though.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

yes its fuked il pm u my address im an expert at disposing of such items plz send to me with 20buks to cover admin

I already tried to pm him. His inbox is full. Dammit!

It's 2-8celsius ya jerks. So glad you bozos are looking out for me though:)

Wow bro you don't have to call me a jerk. I guess I should have asked for a pic to better understand. Sorry.

Wow bro you don't have to call me a jerk. I guess I should have asked for a pic to better understand. Sorry.

Shit man, wasn't my intention to offend. I clown around with my friends like that. My apologies.

Shit man, wasn't my intention to offend. I clown around with my friends like that. My apologies.

No probabaly bro were good. ;)

Top Bottom